The client had previously run an SEO (search engine optimization) campaign, SEM (search engine marketing) campaign, and branding ads campaign that drove a higher amount of traffic. But their Google Analytics revealed that their on-page engagement was very low, users were bouncing off the page almost instantly. The client was also interested in very targeted ads on both an overall company-wide campaign, and to promote their individual communities.
Establish client as a thought leader in the real estate industry and as a home builder while staying competitive with other local builders. Improve the engagement numbers and increase CTRs (click-through-rate) and increase calls.
- SEO and SEM for continued results.
- Content marketing to establish thought leadership.
- Social media targeting specific audiences, messages for individual communities, and a content calendar were streamlined and optimized to deliver strong results on a limited budget.
- Build a consistent branding message.
- A creative approach was taken to target using the client’s Google Analytics data which increased the CTR (clickthrough rate).
- Increased site traffic from paid ads by 53%, and improved performance by over 100%.
- Bounce rates lowered from 91% to 51.26% – an increase in on-page engagement by 100%.
- Increased total visits to their website by 86%, and organic visits by 24%.
- Average minutes per session duration increased by 6%
- Leads generated from conversions up 22%.