A 4-attorney bankruptcy/tax firm had decent website traffic when we took over their search engine optimization work 12 months ago. But they were also highly dependent upon pay-per-click advertising, spending over $10,000 per month.
The key to this firm’s growth in traffic and conversions was increasing the number of keywords they rank for. When we began work 12 months ago, the firm ranked for 416 keywords. Today the firm ranks for 1,212 keywords.
More importantly, the keywords that the firm ranks for are ones used by searchers ready to retain a lawyer. The firm ranks #1 organically for several critical keywords, and ranks #2 locally, which puts the firm into Google’s 3-pack of local listings.
- SEO and SEM for continued results.
- Content marketing to establish thought leadership.
- Leveraging Google My Business.
- Ranks #1 organically for several critical keywords
- Ranks #2 locally, placing the firm into Google’s 3-pack of local listings
- Ranks for 796 new keywords
Depending on the focus of the firm, up to two-thirds of organic searches for lawyers are performed via smartphones. For lawyers and firms with conservative budgets, the above 3-pack offers a robust solution to improving local search rankings with a click-to-call feature.